- App & App Design
- Dental Care
- Digital Media
- Some form of Cannabis Related Company
- TBA in 2018 and will be HUGE!
- Fleet Savers… like the BSafe app, the Fleet Savers app will allow an admin who can monitor up to 10,000 vehicles, the ability to see the location of their vehicle, the drivers patterns and more.
- BFound Mobile… A great example is a rent a car agency. If someone picks up a car in lets say St. Louis, Missouri, and rents it for a week, the renter has no idea where that vehicle is at any given time, nor how many miles have been put on it or anything. The only thing they know per the renter’s agreement is that the car will be delivered back by such and such time. The app will allow them to know where the car is at any given time. This is perfect for agencies like Hertz, Budget, Avis, Enterprise etc. Certain apps may have the ability to do this but they works by GPS, and will not work when underground. This app works by apple beacon so even when underground the admin will still know the location of the vehicle.
- OK Golfer… an app used by golfers to ultimately speed up the round of golf by providing distance to the flag and selecting what club the golfer should use. This will help elevate a lot of unnecessary thinking, guessing and judgement time.
- Golf Gamble… is in the beta testing phase. The app will allow the golfer to wager money in attempt to double or triple their money based on how close they can get their ball to the pin or hole. Preliminary numbers were 90% of the time golfers will lose, making it a potentially profitable app not only for the company but for the golf courses whom they partner with.
- Drive Sober…also in beta testing, will work by having a device on the visor. The device will pick up the alcohol levels on their breath and monitor the admin. The admin, usually the car’s owner or parent, will then have the ability to stop the driver from driving while potentially under the influence. Another app with the intention of saving lives and wrongful deaths.
- Child Car Seat App… will work based on a sensor attached to the child’s car seat. The sensor will notify the admin when the temperature inside the vehicle reaches an unsafe level, if and when the parent leaves the child unattended. This app is an attempt to stop wrongful deaths of children due to heat exertion.
- Urgent Dentist…will allow you to find an urgent care dentist location near you, rather than having to wait until the next day to see a dentist. This app ties along with the DENTAL CARE arm of the company mentioned below.
- Whats going on with Dubai?
- Recent New Hires
- Updates with Car Companies
- Upcoming News
- Closing Shareholder Questions
- Peter Einstein, he complimented and said he really is an Einstein, has experience working with MTV Europe and has played a key role in setting up sales and meetings with Dubai, the middle east, Ireland, England and Serbia.
- Eric Ritter, who is in Florida, has been working with Lawyers down there
- Bill Jenkins, ex NASCAR owner, who was highly complimented, being called, smart, bright, scientific, comprehensive and a great marketer, will generate significant future revenues for the company. Anyone familiar with a NASCAR vehicle understands the car itself is an advertisement with logo’s of sponsors all over. I have a feeling his expertise will not only help on the be safe car app, but also the digital media side
- Facebook… advertising is generating sales, clients and followers
- QVC… they have a meeting on November 21st
- Enterprise Rent A Car… can not comment as he is still under an NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement)
- BMW… they have had good meetings. BMW has requested the app be in 7 languages. To date, 4 are done so far. As soon as the last 3 languages are complete there will be testing done. Steve was unsure just how long these tests will take. BMW has asked for minor adjustments and have been addressed.
- FORD… likes the product and has increased their demands for what the app can do. They wish for the app to also act as a diagnostic tool, such as indicate why and when your engine light is on. Anti tampering was an issue they are addressing.
- CHRYSLER… has a similar response as Ford.
- GM (General Motors)… asking too much
- How many factories do you have? At the moment they have 2 factories producing 2-3000 units a month. One is located in NY and one in Canada.
- Was there a share reduction? There will be a reduction, that will be revealed with the FINRA filing, that it was reduced by 1.4 billion shares from both the Authorized shares (A/S) and the Outstanding Shares (O/S). Steve mentioned it may end up going up a tad because they will be seeking the ability to raise money for future projects.
- Who is your biggest competitor? Apple is, but with their safe driving app, it is “voluntary” versus admin based.
- Existing App Sales YTD Nov 2017
November 7, 2017 – Contract with a major European Taxi Service with locations in Czech Republic, Hungary and Romania. They will be taking 500 units per month for 4 months beginning February 2018.
October 24, 2017 – Executed a 3000 unit contract with a large middle eastern multinational company with a fleet of vehicles which tops 7500 cars, Suv’s and trucks.
$600,000 to $1,500,000
October 24, 2017 – Contract with a large after-market group with access to 450 dealerships throughout Florida, Alabama, Louisiana, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Virginia. This group will be selling Bsafe Mobile and Bfound mobile into its dealer network. This adds approximately 450 prospective clients to the Bsafe Family.
$1,000,00 annual conservatively
October 18, 2017 – Pilot program with a large Middle Eastern Taxi Fleet with over 10,000 taxis throughout 4 different countries including Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE and Egypt.
$100,000 Pilot Test
October 18, 2017 – Contract with Gunther Motors with brands including VW,2 dealerships, Mazda and Kia.
October 16, 2017 – Contract with a 7 dealer West Texas auto group with brands including Jeep, Dodge Trucks, Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Chevy and Hyundai.
October 16, 2017 – Contract with a 6 Dealer South Florida Auto group with brands including Toyota, Nissan, Acura, Kia, Jeep and Hyundai.
October 11, 2017 – Contract with a 7 dealer Massachusetts based auto group, with brands including Chevy, Nissan, Toyota, Hyundai, BMW, Ford and Jeep.
September 29, 2017 – Contract with a northern Florida auto group with 6 dealerships including Chevy, Kia, Hyundai, Ford, Nissan and Toyota.
September 29, 2017 – Contract with a large southwestern extended warranty company; we will be selling their products which include extended warranties, tire and wheel and other after-market products in our dealer network and they will be selling our apps in their dealer network.
September 29, 2017 – A central Florida dealer group with 5 dealerships in Tampa and Orlando and brands including Chevy, GMC, KIA, Hyundai and Audi.
September 27, 2017 – A 4 dealer Toyota Group in the NY tri-state area: one dealer in NY, one in NJ and 2 in CT.
September 22, 2017 – A 250 Dealer Extended Warranty Company in New York.
September 20, 2017 – A 5 dealer group in NY with Brands including Nissan, Jeep and Volvo.
September 13, 2017 – JV with Title King a division of New America Energy Corp.
September 13, 2017 — Contract with Pennsylvania/New Jersey dealer Group with brands including Jeep, Kia, Chevy, Ford, Alpha Romeo, GM, Hyundai and Nissan.
September 8, 2017 — Contract with 25 dealerships in Los Angeles and Orange county California each dealership will take 20 units per month.
September 8, 2017 – Acquisition includes FLEET SAFER which generated over 1 million in sales last year.
September 1, 2017 — Signed a contract with a 10 dealer group in Arizona at 150 units per month at $250 per unit.
August 29, 2017 — Executed a contract with a 5 dealer auto group in Long Island New York with brands including Toyota, Nissan Chevy, Kia and Ford.
August 24, 2017 — Ford Fleet services has asked us to put 1000 units on reserve as they have a Large Mid Western Utility Company who has expressed interest in not only our FMS Safe Driving App but also our Global Tracking Device.
$200,000 trial run with HUGE potential
August 21, 2017 — Executed a contract with a large Mid Atlantic dealer group with locations in Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington DC.
August 17, 2017 — Signed a deal with a large luxury dealer group in Texas including such brands as Mercedes, BMW, Lexus, Audi, Lincoln, Cadillac, Porsche and Infiniti.
August 11 2017 — Executed a contract with Google Brazil yesterday.
August 3, 2017 – Partnered deal with Assurant – purchased 500 units to start and asked us to put another 500 on hold.
$200,000 and growing!
August 1, 2017 — Entered into a marketing agreement with one of the largest worldwide online shopping sites with access to over 50 million customers. Berman reported via phone call – selling 20-40 units per day.
June 26 2017 – Signed a deal with a leading Auto Dealer group in South America representing Nissan, Toyota, GM, Ford, Land Rover, Kia and Hyundai.
April 19, 2017 — Received a $100K order for Drive Safe App from 1 of the leading Asian auto manufacturers with HQ’s based in Korea and Japan.
January 24, 2017 — Secured 8 new Auto Dealer Vendors in Florida State for Drive Safe App.
December 23, 2016 — Drive Safe App installed on a large Taxi fleet in the North-East USA, first 250 vehicles during the 2nd week of January 2017 increasing until full installation has been completed in the company’s 1500 vehicle Taxi fleet.
December 19, 2016 — Launch of their proprietary Drive Safe App with a large Food & Beverage distributor.
About CEO Steve Berman
Steve is a New York native with over 30 years of sales success and executive leadership experience. Steve is a successful entrepreneur, having founded several companies and serving in the CEO role. In his various roles managing and building various businesses, Steve has been instrumental in securing capital financings for several public and private companies, including start-ups and pre-revenue businesses. Most recently, Steve co-founded 3DMC, a premier digital multimedia company; and also served as CEO of Stealth Sports and Marketing, a consulting firm specializing in marketing and multimedia solutions to professional sports teams.
Prior to working with 3DMC and Stealth, Steve held the positions of Senior Vice President at YES Network (www.YesNetwork.com), the number one regional sports network in the country. Throughout his career, Steve developed key relationships in the top 10 markets and was responsible for developing the advertising platform for YES, which was directly linked with significant sales increases for YES Network. Before his tenure at YES Network, Steve served as Senior Vice President of Time Warner Cable NY, where he successfully grew the company’s advertising sales from $11m to well over $100m and increased national sales by 200%. During his time at Time Warner NY, the company became the number one billing cable market in the US.